[LCA2015-Chat] changes to registration

Mark Foster mark.foster at lca2015.linux.org.au
Thu Dec 4 15:23:53 EST 2014

The man in charge of registrations (Steve) is overseas on business at
the moment, and doing his best to execute TDMA en-route. One of the team
will get back to you, never fear.

For the Miniconf Proposals, was it for subjects within a Miniconf or was
it for a Miniconf subject?

If the Latter, then you should've heard one way or the other well before
now. If the Former, you'd need to refer to the Miniconf Convenor I imagine.

Regards
Mark.
(On the Org team, but not strictly across programme matters...)