[LCA2015-Chat] changes to registration

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:14:52 EST 2014

Wrt Miniconfs who have CFPs out there's still some CFPs open.
The miniconf organisers are responsible for the programme and most have put
out CFPs.

IF you email miniconfs at lca2015.linux.org.au please mention which
miniconf(s) you submitted to and the title of your submission IF you are
asking about more than one submission. I'll make inquires on your behalf
and get back to you.

wrt your ticket change, I'll raise it with the people who deal with this
and see if we can get it resolved soon. What Mark Foster said is true,
Steven Ellis, the vice-chair is out of the country.

regards
Lin Nah
lca2015 volunteer