[LCA2015-Chat] Auckland --> Wellington after LCA

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:20:58 EST 2014

Those of you who were in NZ for lca2010 may have heard of the Overlander.
The Northern Explorer replaced the Overlander in 2012.  There's new rolling
stock aka carriages.

Info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Explorer
http://www.kiwirailscenic.co.nz/on-board/new-carriages-2/
http://www.seat61.com/northern-explorer.htm

Hope somone wikis this like they did in lca2010
http://www.lca2010.org.nz/wiki/Overlander