[LCA2015-Chat] LCA First timers guide.

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Tue Dec 9 12:43:41 EST 2014

Finally got around to updating the Linux.conf.au first timers guide.

http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/2007/0129.html

Besides the date change I've added a couple of things about the structure
to more closely reflect the current LCA rather than what we had 6 or 7
years ago when this was first written.

For example many things that were previously in The Penguin Dinner are now
in the conference wrap-up, while the Hackfest, Conference Party and Open
day haven't happened for a couple of years.

Anyway please have a read and I'd welcome any fixes or updates, especially
of stuff that is now a bit dated.

Simon.

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar