[LCA2015-Chat] LCA First timers guide.

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Wed Dec 10 12:25:20 EST 2014

Paul Del <p at delfante.it> writes:

> Probably worth mentioning their are lots of pre and post lca events on the
> weekends

Keith and I have arranged for there to be a local rocket launch hosted
by NZRA on the trailing Saturday.  We'll have airframes with us and
invite anyone interested to come play too!  Those of you who
participated in our miniconf in Brisbane who still have your rockets are
particularly strongly encouraged to come fly with us again!  ;-)

I just added a page about it to the wiki:

  https://linux.conf.au/wiki/RocketLaunch

And I linked it in to the "events before and after" list.

Bdale