[LCA2015-Chat] Options for Mobile Broadband

Steven Ellis steve at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sat Dec 13 11:07:48 EST 2014

There are also some traveller options for $49 at Auckland Import that Spark
and Vodafone offer. These have 2GB Data and included international minutes

Vodafone also have an offer on a 3G mifi dongle with 5GB data for $79 at
the moment, where the data is valid for 6 months

Feel free to update the wiki page below with the information you pickup.

https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Phone_and_mobile_data

Steve

--
Steven Ellis
 Vice Chair and Sponsorship Lead LCA 2015 Auckland NZ
*E:* <http://sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>sponsors at lca2015.linux.org.au
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>