[LCA2015-Chat] LCA First timers guide.

Steven Ellis steve at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sat Dec 13 11:50:35 EST 2014

No plans for an Open Day for 2015. Great to see what the rocketry guys are
upto and we've got a lot of pre-post events for Auckland so please use the
Wiki as a tracker.

Steve

--
Steven Ellis
 Vice Chair and Sponsorship Lead LCA 2015 Auckland NZ
*E:* <http://sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>sponsors at lca2015.linux.org.au
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>