[LCA2015-Chat] LCA 2015 and twitter

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:43:47 EST 2014

FYI there's others using #lca2015 hashtag in social media around this time.

If it is in indonesian with #lca2015, LCA in this case stands for Liga
(league) Champions Asia. They held + announce the draws for the
qualification playoff rounds that start in Feb last Thurs.
1st round 4 Feb 2015; 2nd round 10 Feb 2015 and 3rd round 17 Feb 2015.

We don't notice others that use lca+year hashtag because some of the events
happen later in the year unless you're still watching the hashtag. eg see
#lca2014 on twitter for this year's other uses of lca2014.

regards
lin