[LCA2015-Chat] keybase.io invites, GPG keysigning

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Wed Dec 17 06:43:26 EST 2014

Hi!

Related to doing keysigning, I have invites to the keybase.io service, which
does provable bindings between keys and social media identities.

If you would like an  invite to keybase.io email me from the email address
of your PGP key, with the subject line "request invite to keybase.io".

Thanks, and I look forward to being in Auckland soon!

..m

Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement
+12064737118