[LCA2015-Chat] arduino miniconf?

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Wed Dec 17 10:32:09 EST 2014

There is no Ardunio Miniconf this year. Instead there are two similar
Miniconfs,

The "Open Radio Miniconf" - this Miniconf is following after the trend set
by the Arduino miniconf and will include construction of your very own SDR
radio (which I think might be Ardunio based). See
https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Open_Radio_Miniconf

The "Open Hardware Miniconf" which is run by Jon Oxer who did the Ardunio.
It includes not only Ardunios but all open hardware.
http://www.openhardwareconf.org/index.php/Main_Page

Tim 'mithro' Ansell