[LCA2015-Chat] keysigning party (Wed/Thu lunch proposal)

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Dec 22 18:21:46 EST 2014

IMHO, lunchtime is best for things in the Hallway track like the keysigning

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...