[LCA2015-Chat] Open Hardware MiniConf registration is open [was Re: arduino miniconf?]

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Tue Dec 23 12:05:09 EST 2014

Hi Bob,

I'm doing this all manually, so when you submit the registration form it
goes into a Google Spreadsheet which I then work through to send out follow
up emails etc with each person individually, arrange payment, etc. There's
no conference management system in place, it's just me being a monkey on a
keyboard.

Don't worry, I'll get to them soon.

Cheers

Jonathan Oxer