[LCA2015-Chat] [Chat] Flying with soldering irons

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Dec 23 14:49:11 EST 2014

Switching this across to the LCA2015 chat list, because I'm sure it's
probably more worthwhile for the people attending LCA2015 to follow,
instead of the people who went to LCA2014.

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...