[LCA2015-Chat] CACert BoF

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Wed Dec 24 20:22:09 EST 2014

I've been reminded that the Speakers Dinner is on Tuesday starting at
6.30, which is going to make it challenging for me to get to the
CACert BoF as currently scheduled.

I'll propose moving this event to Monday evening, there are still a
couple of slots free there - alternatively, the wiki suggests that
Daniel is happy to do Assurances, but the more Assurers the better ...

Any comments?

-jim