[LCA2015-Chat] Astronomy BoF

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Sun Dec 28 15:31:15 EST 2014

Hey all,

I've created an Astronomy BoF page for LCA2015 at
https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Astronomy_BoF

Given that the Stardome Planetarium Observatory is situated handily close
to the University of Auckland venue for LCA2015, I thought we'd arrange an
excursion this year to complement the Astronomy Miniconf—details on the BoF
page.

If you'd like to attend, please add yourself. If you have a vehicle and can
help with transport to the venue, please add info about how many spare
seats you could offer.

If you have any accessibility needs, please either make a note on the BoF
page, or if you prefer email me privately. We'll do our best to assist with
transport.

If you have any suggestions for other things we could do as well/instead,
please add them.

Please share this info with anyone you think may be interested.

Thanks,

Jessica