[Chat] Debian miniconf

Glen Ogilvie gogilvie at oss.co.nz
Sun Sep 21 08:37:33 EST 2014

Just a note that the Debian mini conf has been announced:

http://linux.conf.au/media/news/51

I am quite keen on the Debian mini conf, as I see it helps keep the community of individuals that work on Linux as an operating system strong. I certainly think that it's important to have a number of distributions of Linux that are not effectively controlled by a commercial company, which can of course pull from those distributions.

Anyway, as this is the first post to the chat group, it's also just a bit of a test post.

Cheers
--
Glen Ogilvie
GPG Key: ACED9C17