[LCA2015-Chat] changes to registration

Sven Dowideit SvenDowideit at home.org.au
Thu Dec 4 16:08:49 EST 2014

The core problem is that there's a deadline for changes in registration

and there's rather substantial (to the payer) amounts of money involved.

So getting no response for most of the working week isn't confidence
boosting.

That, coupled with it being an RT backed automatic reply - that's always
a brilliant way to make users worry.

I'll take this flood of 'don't worry, someone will deal with it' emails
as at least some confirmation that someone's going to sort out the money
we might be using for Christmas?

Sven