[LCA2015-Chat] changes to registration

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Thu Dec 4 16:16:05 EST 2014

Hey Sven

Registrations can be adjusted even after the dead line. They can
adjust/refund sorted out.
I'm sure they will get on to this now and sort out the money side.

I don't know much about the RT system their.

It should be sorted out by Christmas.
(With out sounding rude these emails need to be directed to contact@ and
not delegates chat)

Rest assured this is a professionally run and organised conference and the
registration/money will be sorted

Please give them some time to sort out this matter, now that we have sent a
few emails about this

Regards Paul