[LCA2015-Chat] Options for Mobile Broadband

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Fri Dec 12 13:34:40 EST 2014

i think that's pretty close, spark(formerly telecom nz xt), vodafone, 2
degrees, callplus?
and not sure if the 4g is avail on pre paid?

gsm 2g 900 1800
umts 3g 850, 900, 2100
lte 4g 700 1800mhz 2600mhz

Can someone confirm the above and I'll add a wiki entry

--
Deltek Technology in Perth, WA
Ph:61 08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Creating Efficient solutions to save time and money
Simplifying Info Technology Systems and saving money
Easier Technology using cutting edge Systems