[LCA2015-Chat] How do I fix my wiki login?

Steven Ellis steve at lca2015.linux.org.au
Tue Dec 16 08:43:37 EST 2014

Josh - you login using the same username/password as the main site.

Note that the wiki won't remember preferences between logins due to the way
Auth is delegated to the main site.

Steve

--
Steven Ellis
 Vice Chair and Sponsorship Lead LCA 2015 Auckland NZ
*E:* <http://sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>sponsors at lca2015.linux.org.au
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>