[LCA2015-Chat] LCA 2015 and twitter

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Dec 17 12:44:07 EST 2014

we had the same thing with #lca2014 when we run it this year.

we just let everyone know and ignored it and eventually it stopped

--
Deltek Technology in Perth, WA
Ph:61 08 636-55-618 E:p at delfante.it W:deltek.net.au

Creating Efficient solutions to save time and money
Simplifying Info Technology Systems and saving money
Easier Technology using cutting edge Systems