[LCA2015-Chat] Personal Crypto & Security BOF

Jack Scott jack at jackscott.id.au
Fri Dec 19 21:27:31 EST 2014

Hi,

I've taken the liberty of pencilling in the key-signing to run after both
the personal crypto and CACert BOFs, which will all happen to be in the
same room. I figure they will probably attract the same sort of people, so
it makes sense to group them together. Hope nobody is too upset by this. :)

Regards, Jack.