[LCA2015-Chat] Martial arts BoF?

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Sun Dec 21 18:19:49 EST 2014

Last year Daryl Tester organised a Martial Arts BoF, which was a lot of fun
so I want to do it again.

I don't know if Daryl will be at LCA this year so I've created a page on
the wiki to get things underway just in case he's not there:

https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Martial_Arts_BoF

If you'd like to come along please add your name to the wiki page, perhaps
(optionally) with some way to get in touch with you.

Daryl, if you're on this list and interested in running it again, awesome!
Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Cheers

Jonathan Oxer