[LCA2015-Chat] [Chat] Flying with soldering irons

Thomas Sprinkmeier thomas.sprinkmeier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:33:27 EST 2014

On 12/23/14 14:25, Mike Carden wrote:
> I have flown with all manner of tools but always in my checked luggage.

I had screwdrivers in my carry-on once to which the eagle-eyed defenders of our airways objected.

My daughter asked why and was told "in case he tries to take the plane apart".

I thought it was cute that they had silly little answers to silly questions from little girls.

Then I thought some more and realised that they just had silly reasons for silly actions.

Thomas