[Chat] Parking options for those driving from out of town

Mark Foster mark.foster at lca2015.linux.org.au
Thu Nov 13 13:37:09 EST 2014

Hi Ewen,

The majority of the parking options in Auckland CBD will be daily-rate
as the vast majority of people using the car parks, are daily
commuters.  This is what the answers on the Wiki etc are clearly geared
towards.

If you have a friend in Auckland who has some space that your car can
occupy for the time you're in Auckland, this will most certainly be the
cheapest option.

If you do wind up researching alternatives and finding some good
answers, feel free to update the Wiki. :-) However I will flag this as
an item for attention by the org team and see if we can apply some local
knowledge to assist.
Off the top of my head, I don't know of any reasonably priced options
that'd meet your needs and are also reasonably handy.

Regards
Mark.