[LCA2015-Chat] Sunday registration - times?

George Patterson george.patterson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:19:09 EST 2015

For those that haven't, please add yourself to the arrival and departure
wiki page as it does make it easier planning purposes. Who knows... you
might be able to split the taxi fare amongst a few delegates.

I guess if you are going to be a little late, ring ahead to find out if
rego desk will still be open when you arrive.

George