[LCA2015-Chat] Projector for BOF?

Michael Schmitz schmitzmic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:00:39 EST 2015

Josh,

my schedule shows your BoF in Case Room 3, which has full AV
capabilities. To my knowledge, the projection systems should be
running during the BoF times. I'll confirm that with Steve.

Volunteers will be on hand during the BoF sessions for general
assistance, though there won't be any recording.

Cheers,

  Michael