[LCA2015-Chat] laundry

Bruce Clement bruce at gnuzealand.com
Mon Jan 5 09:37:52 EST 2015

Russell's emails ended up in my spam box as Gmail couldn't verify the mails
as matching the sender details of his domain. I'm assuming that the lack of
replies suggests that others have also failed to receive them.

I can't advise about the availability of washing machines at the Uni Halls,
but laundry detergent (Often called washing powder) is freely available at
supermarkets in New Zealand.

HTH

Bruce

--
Bruce Clement

Home:    http://www.clement.co.nz/
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/Bruce_Clement

"Before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good
appreciation of everything that already exists in this field." Mikhail
Kalashnikov