[LCA2015-Chat] laundry

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:29:54 EST 2015

There's a few supermarkets near the conference venue, including a 24 hr
supermarket. They are listed in
https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Shops_and_Supplies with links to google+ page to
help you locate them via google map.

Also my apologies for lack of formatting when I load info into the wiki
pages. I thought it better to get as much info out there than prettying it
up. feel free to format it

Regards
lin