[LCA2015-Chat] laundry

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:48:23 EST 2015

University hall

"A large coin operated laundry is located on the basement level, equipped
with plenty of washers and dryers. (Washing powder is not supplied, but can
be purchased via the laundry vending machine or at nearby convenience
stores)."
Source: Facilities section of
http://www.accommodation.auckland.ac.nz/en/ac-visitors/ac-summer-2/ac-visiting-students.html#59385b0623e91baf6d145a6244e4ac5b

regards