[LCA2015-Chat] Important: NZ Biosecurity + prohibited items

Amanda Jackson amanda.jackson at lca2015.linux.org.au
Tue Jan 6 07:18:46 EST 2015

I'm not sure what medication you have, but you should be okay and won't
need a prescription/letter from your doctor, if the medication is in the
original pharmacy container with your name and the strength/dosage clearly
stated on the label.  You should also declare the medicine on your
passenger arrival card.  More info here:
http://www.customs.govt.nz/features/prohibited/imports/Pages/default.aspx?q=8&s=8

If your medicine contains pseudoephidrine they may still confiscate it -
they really don't like pseudoephidrine here.

Cheers,
Amanda
Health & Diversity Officer
lca2015