[LCA2015-Chat] Important: NZ Biosecurity + prohibited items

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Jan 6 08:26:11 EST 2015

There is an implication in the rules that you have some way of knowing
what is a prescription drug in New Zealand. I think you'd be ok with
no declaring something which you reasonably think isn't prescription
-- for example if the item is over the counter in Australia, how are
you meant to know its not in NZ?

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia