[LCA2015-Chat] Important: NZ Biosecurity + prohibited items

Amanda Jackson amanda.jackson at lca2015.linux.org.au
Tue Jan 6 10:32:50 EST 2015

Personally I always go over the top when travelling and make sure I cover
myself with a letter from my GP that I keep in my passport - then again, I
have to travel with injections and go to the UK twice a year via different
countries, so I may be over cautious - the TSA are scary - so are Dubai
customs. I also always check any countries I'm travelling through if I've
not been there before, some of them are insanely strict and you can't even
have certain items with you during transit, i.e. Dubai - no codeine in
carry on or you'll run the risk of a prison sentence.

If you know you're going to be travelling internationally in the next few
years, it's just easier to get a letter from your doctor at the same time
as your prescription, you stick that in your passport and then forget about.

--
Toodle pip