[LCA2015-Chat] OpenRadio Miniconf Requirements, Program and Lightning talks

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Wed Jan 7 15:51:33 EST 2015

Afternoon all,

On 05/01/15 20:01, Kim Hawtin wrote:
> With just a week to go until the Open, we have put up the first program;
>    https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Open_Radio_Miniconf#Miniconf_Program
>
> Also we would still like to see a few more lightning talks,

So, yes more talks please =)

> https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Open_Radio_Miniconf#OpenRadio_Miniconf_Call_for_Presentations_at_LCA2015

So news just in, attendees need to wear closed top shoes. If you've
already packed and left home, hopefully you have time to find suitable
shoes before LCA starts.

So direct from the venue;
   "Can you please advise the people coming to the mini conference
    that is held in the NICAI workshop that they will need to wear
    closed toe shoes. Sorry for the late notice. "

I'll tee up with the conf organizes for a list of local places if anyone
needs directions.

regards,

Kim