[LCA2015-Chat] Uni Halls facilities

Michael Schmitz schmitzmic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:58:47 EST 2015

Overnight temperatures in Auckland were around 14C to 16C over the
past week. Probably too warm for a sleeping bag.

The UoA accommodation fact sheet for Carlaw Park states that residents
are to provide their own pillow, blanket, linen and towel. Doesn't
sound like blankets are standard issue there. Do you want me to call
them and check?

http://www.metservice.com/towns-cities/auckland/auckland-central

  Michael