[LCA2015-Chat] Uni Halls facilities

Mark Foster mark.foster at lca2015.linux.org.au
Thu Jan 8 11:04:54 EST 2015

I suggest that you will want something more than a sheet at some point.
I often pull up the duvet in the middle of the night wheras at bed-time
(between say 2200 and 0030) I generally don't want more than a sheet.
That happens later.

You can just layer-up I suppose but i'm not sure how comfortable that'll
be, esp in the warmer part of the evening.