[LCA2015-Chat] OpenRadio Miniconf Requirements, Program and Lightning talks

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Thu Jan 8 13:03:37 EST 2015

You only want that if you can't get a stereo sound card.

The OpenRadio board is 'usable' with mono audio input, but to make use of
the full receive bandwidth and get best performance, you *really* want a
stereo sound card.

See this page for some information on this:
http://openradio.net.au/index.php/Sound_Cards

- Mark