[LCA2015-Chat] conference app...

Anthony Towns aj at erisian.com.au
Thu Jan 8 13:16:46 EST 2015

On 8 January 2015 at 11:49, Chris Neugebauer <chrisjrn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Michael Farrell wrote up a mobile HTML5 app that seems to point at the
> JSON feed on linux.conf.au, so it updates every year:
> http://lcamp.micolous.id.au/

​I assume that doesn't work well offline, and I can't see any way to mark
the talks I want to attend ​and just get a list of those. I *DEMAND* those
features. :)

If you want something Android native, I've written a basic
> MIT-licenced Android conference app; it just needs data massaged into
> the right format and a bit of awfully hardcoded schedule information
> updated to work for LCA. I can offer pointers, but the code quality is
> not great.
> https://github.com/chrisjrn/oscon-2012-app/tree/oscon-2014

​Aww. Given the source, I was hoping​ that might be a python app rather
than a java one.

​But yeah, could be a starting point.

Cheers,
aj​