[LCA2015-Chat] OpenRadio Miniconf Requirements, Program and Lightning talks

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Fri Jan 9 01:35:34 EST 2015

On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 05:58:27PM +1100, George Patterson wrote:
> Hi Marc.
>
> I just picked up one from MSY for myself but happy to ger you one tomorrow
> and get it to you in Auckland.
>
> Could you email the chat list so we are not doubling up? Happy for you to
> settle it as cash on the day.

George, thank you so much for offering, I very much appreciate it, and
sorry for making you do another trip to the store.
Cash on the day sounds fine, seems like those things cost $5-$15
depending on the source here, so I'm assuming it can't be that much :)

Thanks,
Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....