[LCA2015-Chat] Editing the lca2015 wiki Was Re: Running BoF

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:54:47 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Steven Hanley <sjh-lca2015 at svana.org> wrote:

> I can not yet edit the wiki so it may be useful if someone who can adds
> some details such as 6am meeting outside Carlaw every morning of the
> conference to the wiki.

If you are having problems editing the wiki, could you please see if any of
these are helpful
a. You already have an account on for the wiki because you created the
account at http://lca2015.linux.org.au/ in order to submit your miniconf
proposal and later on logged in to complete your conference registration.

b. You log in to the wiki with your username and password that you'd use to
log into the http://linux.conf.au site.  This is the email address for
login and the password you gave. (No don't give it to any of us).

c. If the wiki login screen prefills it with your name. Clear that and
change it for your email address that you used to sign up for your lca2015
registration.

d. Ensure the tick is in the box next to "Keep me logged in" before you log
in

e. If the URL is https://linux.conf.au/wiki/, ensure you aren't trying to
use a previous year's lca username + password that was stored in your
laptop/computer.

If it isn't helpful, email your problem to contact at lca2015.linux.org.au and
one of us will try to troubleshoot it.

regards