[LCA2015-Chat] Parking at Uni Halls and Carlaw Park

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 06:11:32 EST 2015

Yup that is the event pricing. $15/day

Next to Carlaw Park and across Stanley St from OGGB is the ASB Tennis
Arena, where the annual tennis events in Auckland happen. At the start of
every year, just after New year we have a women's tennis (WTA) tournament
called ASB Classic followed by a men's tennis (ATP) tournament called
Heineken Open.

Singles final is today between Caroline Wozniacki vs Venus Williams and
starts after 2:30pm
http://www.festivaloftennis.co.nz/asbclassic/news/ultimate-finals-showdown

ASB Classic 5 - 10 Jan http://www.festivaloftennis.co.nz/asbclassic/
Heineken Open 11 - 17 Jan http://www.festivaloftennis.co.nz/heinekenopen/

This is one of the warm up tournaments before to Australian Open.

Regards
lin