[LCA2015-Chat] Fwd: Craft beer places in Auckland CBD

Peter Lawler lca2015-chat at bleeter.id.au
Sat Jan 10 09:52:36 EST 2015

Last night I found myself in The Bluestone Room, Durham Lane[1]. It's
currently operated by Monteith's Brewing. Sign on the front says it's
the oldest stone building remaining in the commercial centre of Auckland.

However, what really caught my eye - and the reason I mention it - is
that at Sun-Thu 5-6PM & Fri 5-7PM they don't have 'Happy Hour', they
have 'Attitude Adjustment Hour'[2], which certain caught the attention
of this OpenWRT user[3].

(I didn't ask, least my illusions are shattered...)

Cheers,

Pete.
1 http://www.thebluestoneroom.co.nz/home.aspx
2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlbnls6l9chhghi/20150109_173518.jpg?dl=0