[LCA2015-Chat] Finders Keepers themed market at silo park today

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 07:26:29 EST 2015

Spotted this on my social media timeline and passing the info in case it is
a good source of last minute stuff you need to complete your steampunk
costume...

Note: I've not been to one of these themed markets and so I have no idea
how successful they are at getting stall holders relevant to the theme.

When: 11 Jan 2015 noon - 6pm
Where: Silo Park.

Google+ page for silo park
https://plus.google.com/104868336622959829718/about
http://www.silopark.co.nz/silo-park/markets/

Here's what the fb event https://www.facebook.com/events/1625100937717883/
says:

<quote>
Silo Markets presents: Finders Keepers

Silo Markets will host a range of special, themed editions of the
well-loved waterfront markets this summer.

The first theme for 2015 is: Finders Keepers. This is the market to find
new treasures in old objects with an emphasis on vintage, retro and
collectible products, art, clothing and accessories.

With a vintage car display, rockabilly fashions, free up-dos from
Schwarzkopf Professional and great rock 'n' roll tunes from DJs throughout
the afternoon, this will be a very special and very vintage day in the Silo
Park <https://www.facebook.com/SiloPark> sunshine.

PLUS Silo Social will host an afternoon of free swing dance lessons thanks
to the wonderful people at Swing Out Central
<https://www.facebook.com/SwingOutCentral> and Gin Mill Swing
<https://www.facebook.com/ginmillswing>.

<end quote>

regards