[LCA2015-Chat] OpenRadio Miniconf Requirements, Program and Lightning talks

Mark Foster mark.foster at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sun Jan 11 11:55:33 EST 2015

No it's not part of OGGB - it's a few hundred meters across the road.

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/Owen+G+Glenn+Building+12+Grafton+Road/@-36.8537674,174.7701018,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc9d224e5921a6690

If you look at that URL, the NICAI facility is in the western corner of
the School of Architecture and Planning.  There's a driveway that runs
in a SW direction between the OGGB and the school of of architecture and
planning, behind the faculty of Engineering. It will be signposted in
the morning for easy direction-finding.

Mark.