[LCA2015-Chat] Bicycle parking rules
lin.nah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:54:48 EST 2015
Parking is available for bicycles in the following areas:
- Alfred Street – Concourse, Library.
- Princes Street – Physics Building.
- Grafton Road – Owen G Glenn Building car park level P1 close to the
lifts and the Fale.
- Symonds Street:
- Departments of Architecture, Property, Planning and Fine Arts.
- Faculty of Engineering (Goods entrance).
- Thomas Building (3a Symonds Street).
- ITS Centre (58 Symonds Street).
- Recreation Centre (17 Symonds Street). A lockable bicycle compound
is located between the Recreation Centre and the School of Chemical
- Park Road – Grafton Campus.
The above space allocation for bicycles may vary from time to time as
various major projects are initiated.
On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Jason Lewis <jason at dickson.st> wrote:
> Is there any rules about where you can padlock up your pushbike on campus?
> Or will any random pole do?
> Chat mailing list
> Chat at lists.lca2015.linux.org.au
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chat