[LCA2015-Chat] reply-to all on lists always was broken and still is broken, please revert

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Sun Jan 11 20:14:45 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 05:00:48PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Cool thank you

And I have to apologize for looking like an idiot who replies to all,
someone helpfully setup our lists for the first time in 15 years to be
reply to all, the well meaning setting of death

I sometimes forget how bad life is without mutt, it's mostly impossible
to override a reply-to with gmail/android

But of course the problem is with how the lists are misconfigured this
year.
http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.html

Can someone please revert this breakage?

Thanks,
Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....