[LCA2015-Chat] Staying at Uni Halls or Carlaw Park? READ THIS - FREE GIFT

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Mon Jan 12 20:41:07 EST 2015

On 12 Jan 2015, at 14:23, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:
> Please come to the registration desk for a free gift if you are staying at Uni Halls or Carlaw Park.

In the interest of promoting personal hygiene, I will spoil the surprise by revealing that the free gift is body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.

Please for the love of all things pleasant take up the offer.  :-)

I know I heard at least one other delegate comment on the lack of soap yesterday, so this is a very good thing!