[LCA2015-Chat] openradio mini conf afterparty

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Mon Jan 12 21:05:55 EST 2015

Evenen' all,

On 12/01/15 20:13, Joshua Mesilane wrote:
> Watch this space. I'm sure there'll be something a little later in the week
>> On 12/01/2015 8:05 pm, "Jack Moffitt" wrote:
>>
>>     Is there any plan to set up another time later this week for those of
>>     us that managed to build our kits to calibrate and debug them? I
>>     finished just in time to pack up for the lightning talks so I didn't
>>     get to actually test mine.
>>
>>     Btw, I had a great time, but I wish we had another day to keep
>>     going :)

Mark and I will be helping folks tidy up the filter installations in the
workshop later tomorrow (Tuesday).

We will organize an additional, probably lunch time, software and config
session.

Also the "radio in the park" notion attracted some positive feedback.
We have Albert park on one hill;
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/-36.85073/174.76803&layers=N
and Auckland Domain adjacent;
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/-36.8579/174.7752&layers=N

We'll have a chat to the organizers to find a good time and venue.
Watch this space.

regards,

Kim