[LCA2015-Chat] Queer BoF Lunch - Tuesday

Dan Hawke dhawke at oss.co.nz
Tue Jan 13 06:40:02 EST 2015

Just a reminder for anyone that wants to come along for Queer Lunch today.

We're competing for the grassy knoll meeting point outside F&P auditorium, so if you're not sure you've found the right BoF, I'm wearing a purple tee, white shorts, black and green Crumpler backpack.

Please try to get there as soon as possible once your miniconf breaks for lunch as we only have an hour.

Lastly:
- straight allies welcome
- wear sunscreen
- be awesome
- see you at 12:20 :)

Dan Hawke
+6421887999 (feel free to text/call if you miss the departure or can't find me)