[LCA2015-Chat] Wanted to borrow: HDMI cable, USB keyboard, breadboard wires

Bruce Clement bruce at gnuzealand.com
Tue Jan 13 18:00:17 EST 2015

Hi Gus.

Yes. I have all of these. The keyboard is wireless and has a matching
mouse.

The breadboard wires are from a Freetronics experimenters kit. I can also
lend  you a solderless breadboard if you like.

Looking at the RPI B from today's robot workshop, it looks like it has a
full size HDMI socket.

Feel free to email me directly to arrange meetup time / place

Regards

Bruce

--
Bruce Clement

Home:    http://www.clement.co.nz/
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/Bruce_Clement

"Before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good
appreciation of everything that already exists in this field." Mikhail
Kalashnikov